Saturday 21 July 2012

The adoption process is almost over!


Tomorrow is a big day. Tomorrow is a gigantic day. Tomorrow is a massive day.
Tomorrow is the day that I go and pick up my kitten. Tomorrow is the day that I get to bring a brand new little baby home!
I realized I left the prior blog post hanging but I did get a call from a coordinator at Toronto Cat Rescue (TCR), and she sat down and went through all the cats in Toronto that are available for adoption until I found one that I liked.
I have met him, I went on Friday and signed my adoption papers and paid the adoption fee, and I will pick him up tomorrow. He is perfect, the first time I saw him he was flat on his back, legs everywhere. Instantly I knew he was the perfect cat for me. I carried him around the store and he purred and cuddled the entire time. It was instant bonding.
I’m not going to describe him to you tonight, but will post a massive welcome home post tomorrow when he’s here. Later in the night I’m going to introduce him to the girls and document how that goes.

He’s perfect and I’m absolutely stoked to get him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment