Monday 23 July 2012

Followers/Readers please meet Bowyn!

Hello everyone!
So this marks the end of my adoption process! Yesterday I went and adopted my new 4-legged friend from the Toronto Cat Rescue.

When we got home he surprised me quite a bit by being very outgoing. He spent the better part of an hour exploring the apartment and following me around. When he wasn't chasing his toys all over the place he was stopping for a quick cuddle sessions!

The only tense moment was went he ran head-first into my full length mirror, we're also still working on where the edge of the bed is when laying down.

So far it's been great, he's very quiet and sleeps through the late afternoon. He is up at night but isn't loud or rambunctious, normally he just plays and then crawls into bed when he wants to be cuddled. He seems to have an affinity to the guinea pigs, although we're still figuring out that you can't actually eat them, or play with them. But the girls will keep him company while I'm at work.

Anyway, here are some terrible quality pictures! Given that he's a bit of a klutz there is not a doubt in my mind that you'll have some hillarious stories soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment