Friday 31 August 2012

Adopt-A-Friend Friday!

I recently started volunteering for the Toronto Cat Rescue (sound familiar? That happens to be where this little stinker comes from).
We've always had cats growing up, so after months of debating I finally decided that I was going to adopt this 4-legged friend and bring him home. I hmm'd and ha'd over the right cat and after a few options Bowyn (previously Mitchell) was brought to me as an option. I went to go meet this little man and it was love at first sight.
If you need to ask, he's the one flat out on his back looking up at me. I couldn't help it. I was hooked.

A ton of animals (like Bowyn) need homes and I figured the best way to start this off is with the old ones. Senior pets are barely ever adopted, and senior pets always have a special place in my heart.


I'll stop blathering and start introducing:

 
Meet Mickey! He's an adorable 10 year old boy who is neutered, vaccinated and declawed. He's not a super cuddler but he is happy just to be around people and loves sleeping under blankets when nobody is around. He is micro-chipped and was rescued from a high-kill shelter.
 
Mick is a special old gent, as it was discovered he has kidney damage. He is on a special food and subcutaneous fluids twice a week, but please don't let that stop you. He's looking for a home that will provide him with an abundance of love and allow him to continue protecting you from laser toys - he's had a few years to practice.
 
 
In lieu of Toronto Cat Rescue's adoption fee a donation is appreciate to bring this man home.
 
His full profile can be seen here: http://www.adoptapet.com/pet7021532.html 
 
 
Are you interested in adopting a cat? Visit www.torontocatrescueadopt.com for more information as to the adoption process or to adopt Mr. Mick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment