Friday 19 October 2012

Adopt-A-Friend-Friday

So normally for my Adopt-A-Friend Friday's I go through the profiles of different kitties and pick a couple that seem in the most need of a little signal boost. This week is going to be a little bit different because I've actually gotten a chance to meet this week's kitty at an Adopt-A-Thon I volunteered for. 

So without further ado, please meet Simon

Those eyes! When I first met Simon he was a little bit shy, mostly because of the busy Adopt-A-Thon environment but it didn't take him long to figure out humans= love! If he doesn't make you swoon over those big green eyes, his absolute love for cuddles will. In the 15 minutes I sat beside him he did all kinds of kitty yoga poses trying to prompt me for more scratches and with a face like that how can you say no? 

Simon's a one and a half year old cuddle monster who definitely needs a home with extra love to give out. Words cannot describe the amount that I just wanted to bundle him up in my coat and take him away with me to my house! 

Some things to know about Simon? He's looking for an experienced cat family and although he's great with other cats, a calmer kitty friend would make Simon the most happy. Simon would do best in a home with older children as although he's a gentle giant he likes to tell you what he wants when he wants it! 

Does your home sound like the home for Simon? If it does please contact Toronto Cat Rescue to arrange a meeting with Simon! 


The next two on the docket for today are a pair of brothers that I also got to meet through the Adopt-A-Thon I volunteered at and let me tell you they are amazing. When they weren't striking super adorable poses trying to entice adopters they were asking for some love! 
These two brothers are Billy and Dean.

Billy
Dean

We kept referring to these guys as the bookends because they looked so alike and they were never far from each other! 

These young boys are playful, rambunctious and seriously in love with people. They won't hesitate to climb in your lap and spend a good amount of time getting comfy before falling asleep. The best part about these guys? They're not cheap with the purrs! A good head scratch earns you as much purring as you can handle. These two deserve an amazing loving home with a ton of love and fun to make these guys happy. 

Although these guys aren't a bonded pair I would love to see them go out together because there is no doubt they adore each other. They spent the entire day cuddled up with each other when they weren't meowing or sticking their paws through the cage for cuddles! 

Do you have enough room and love for these two amazing boys? If you do please contact Toronto Cat Rescue for information on how to bring these guys home! 

All of these boys are currently located at the Pet Valu on the Kingsway. 





No comments:

Post a Comment